Experienced security guard seeking an opportunity to further enhance my security knowledge and
skills. Team player who is ready to learn more and contribute to the business.
Hollywood, CA Date: 02/2020-12/2020
• Conduct foot patrols of the entire Film Institute by securing doors, gates, and responding to calls.
• Key holder duties such as locking and unlocking doors for special events and for radio calls.
• Write Daily Activity Reports at the end of every shift.
• Guard Card • Time Management
• Entry Level Computer Skills • Host/Front Desk
• Bilingual • Organizational
• Patrolling the premises of various buildings to ensure safety, security, and protection of property.
• Be aware and attentive to all guest during special events such as weddings, concerts, performances, etc.
• Stand for long periods of time at standing post while greeting customers.
• Conduct foot patrols in a sports lounge to ensure safety while providing customer service.
• De-escalate conflicts/arguments that may occur between patrons by speaking calmly and being attentive.
• Greet customers and check IDs as they enter the business and be of service to fellow coworkers.