Highly motivated Senior Student seeking entry-level
enrollment. Combines some years of manual labor
and administrative experience working at family's
food processing plant. Team player offering strong
work ethic and analytical mindset, committed to
learn new skills and carry on the mission of a
company while performing with conscientious and
detail-oriented approaches of business goals.
• Creativity and
• Leadership &
• Work Ethic &
• Continuous Learning
US • Provided excellent customer service by greeting
and taking customer orders based on preference
suggestions. Use of POS system for ordering,
delivering checks and collecting payments.
• Worked quickly, communicated with other team members and always looked for better ways of completing tasks to improve productivity and keep
• Organized and arranged table settings in short
times. Kept close eye on incoming and current
customers for attending and resolving their needs and issues in order to improve overall customer
• Deployed and assessed strategies for retaining customers and maximizing account servicing
opportunities to promote revenue consistency.
• Gathered, organized and input sales information
and client profiles into digital databases.
• Improved sales by implementing sales strategies oriented on market conditions and long-term
• Provided primary customer support with forward-
thinking strategies focused on addressing
customer needs and resolving concerns.
• Helped devolving company's reputation through commitment to customer satisfaction and strong
• Provided administrative support to commercial
director, including collaboration with team
members to help create marketing strategies and expand client's engagement.
20221-12 Bachelor of Science: Industrial Engineering
Pontifical Xavierian University - Bogotá, Colombia
2013-07 - Academic English: English-as-a-Second-Language