goals. Successful background matching employees with roles for maximum
performance. Proactive and hardworking individual focused on continuous
operational improvement. Recognized as driven, dedicated and hardworking
leader with history of streamlining operations and increasing results.
SKILLS • Warehouse operations • Optimizing efficiency
• Packing and scanning • Heavy equipment operations
• Safety standards and protocols • Order picking and processing
• Inventory staging • Production reporting
• Shipping Documentation
• Oversee daily loading and unloading of outbound trailers, replenishing of pallets, inventory management and supervising work of team.
• Monitor supply chain and managed logistics functions for company.
• Manage transfer of goods between warehouse locations according to shipment and storage needs.
• Manage production schedule to keep proper amount of inventory on hand.
• Managed team of 11 employees, overseeing hiring, training, and professional growth of employees.
• Monitor company inventory to keep stock levels and databases updated.
• Assisted in organizing and overseeing assignments, planning and coordinating in-house and outsourced resources.
• Verified inventory counts remained within monthly tolerance levels and compiled financial data in compliance with budget.
• Generated repeat business through exceptional customer service and responded to customer concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service.
• Planned team-building exercises to increase employee performance and job satisfaction.
• Coordinated crew and subcontractor work activities and materials acquisition and maintenance.
• Verified completed projects met approved time, quality and cost estimates.
• Created construction site staffing schedules to properly staff each shift.
• Analyzed blueprints and other project specifications to completely understand all job requirements and determine how many workers would
be required onsite.