• Custodial experience
• Customer service
• Warehouse experience
• Blueprint reading
• Sheet metal
• HVAC design
• Load & unload
• Hand tools
• Food safety
• Event planning
• Organizational skills
• Shift management
• Supervising experience
• Food preparation
• Delivery driver experience
• Pallet jack
• Electrical Experience
• Electrical experience (1 year)
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing customers ventilation, air conditioning systems, and equipment.
• Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services
• Diagnosing HVAC systems for electrical and mechanical defects.
• Install furnaces and ductwork, some plumbing and electrical and ac units and install blown in insulation.
• Pump down and re-cover all refrigerant within EPA regulations.
• Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
• Disassemble defective electrical equipment, replace defective or worn parts, and reassemble
equipment, using hand tools.
• Dig trenches or holes for installation of conduit or supports.
• Strip insulation from wire ends, using wire stripping pliers, and attach wires to terminals for subsequent
• Perform routine installation, maintenance, and repair task on home.
• Correctly Locate Utilities Safely And Efficiently.
• Identify and map location and depth of utilities such as water, sewer, gas, cable, oil and electric lines.
• Document interactions, site information and utilities in organizational software.
• Communicate with clients, engineers and management.
• Use a variety of techniques electrical, magnetic, GPS, blueprint analysis, and/or radar to measure
• Thoroughly search for underground utilities in a designated area, accurately marking the location,
completing the necessary documentation, and photographing each locate.
• Routinely completes daily work schedule for areas assigned within time frequency provided.
• Routinely follows proper cleaning procedures and uses proper chemicals and cleaners safely,
productively, and according to directions given in training.
• Routinely uses and operates the cleaning equipment and tools in accordance with the training
• Moves furniture, collects and disposes of trash/garbage, dusts furniture, cleans vents, fans, walls and performs other related tasks necessary for the cleanliness of designated school/location.
• Performs routine maintenance on facility, i.e., changing light bulbs, filling paper and soap dispensers,
assisting in setting up for meetings/conferences, etc.
• Cleans equipment and tools after use and maintains cleanliness and order in storage areas.
• Attends training courses as required and responds to instructions both on the job and in training classes.
• Routinely reports safety hazards, malfunctions of equipment or plant facility to immediate supervisor.
• Inspects work upon completion of assigned schedule and completes any unfinished work.
• Positioned and held materials for senior professionals to complete work.
• Learned wide range of simple and complex techniques from Job title
• Helped to install systems, components and construction materials into new and remodeled buildings.
• Moved items and tools from truck to work locations.
• Utilized tools like Type and Type tools to complete tasks.
• Soldered and rewired internal electrical components of air handlers and condensers.
• Complied with applicable standards across system servicing Number square feet of indoor service area.
• Kept supplies organized and ready for use.
• Tested capacitors, transistors and transformers for proper continuity and resistance.
• Diagnosed faults in electrical and mechanical components to return units to full operating capacity
within 24 hours of maintenance request.
• Communicated with supervisors to gather system malfunctions symptoms and locations for diagnosis
• Cleaned sheet metal ducts, evaporator coils, drip pans, axial and centrifugal fans and capacitor-start
and resistance-start motors.
• Fabricated, hung and insulated ductwork for new installations.
• Replaced dirty filters throughout system of Number air handlers every 6 months following routine
• Discussed heating and cooling system malfunctions with customers to isolate problems and verify
• Utilized pressure gauges and soap-and-water solutions to test pipe and tubing joints for leaks.
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct,
and the customer is satisfied.
• Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
• Accepting payments for delivered items.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
• Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
• Maintained a record of majority percentage of correct deliveries.
• Completed daily pre and post-trip inspection checklist.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Secured premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting
buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtained help by sounding alarms.
• Prevented losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures;
• Control traffic by directing drivers.
• Completed reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities;
interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintained environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintained organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensured operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following
manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment
• Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Performed all tasks and responsibilities of a Shift Manager as outlined in the Shift Manager job
• As needed, supervised food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are
• Coordinated and supervised staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the SUBWAY Operations Manual.
• Managed a staff of approximately 4 to 12.
• Assigns, oversees and evaluates work.
• Recommended promotion, transfer, or termination of employees.
• May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
• Performed paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
• Assisted with planning of special events and promotions.
• Completed University of SUBWAY courses as directed.