• Customer Service
• Computer Operation
• Live Chat
• Account Management
• Order Entry
• Time management
• Cold Calling
• Technical Support
• American Sign Language - Intermediate
• Maintenance work for commercial and small business
• Performed food service and customer service oriented jobs at Convention Centers like At&t Center
and The Henry B Gonzalez Center
• Cleaned and performed General Labor oriented jobs such as Production Work and warehouse jobs
• House keeper and motel oriented temp work for motels.
• Call Center and secretary temp work for small business like Concept Wealth.
• Spent time working on projects, listened to and implemented the training given by our Supervisor in a productive manner.
• Kept track of goals and participated in functions in a team environment and kept a positive spirit.
• Responsible for neat and orderly desk and computer setting.
• Followed direction and worked in a fast paced environment and gathered information in a polite
Answering inbound and making outbound calls on the computer and phone program in a professional
• Provided guidance on private and government ran health insurance, answered questions related to benefits and directed them to the right service.
• Triaged and assessed situations in a timely manner in a real world environment with a sensitivity to privacy and personal emergency situations related to their health.
• Directed members to a nurse on staff and made sure the calls were connected thoroughly.
• Read, understood and took the opportunity to practice the safety protocols for triaging for the nurse
advice line to make sure accountability was put first.
• Practiced the protocols the law requires like Personal Health Information and HIPAA and made sure
coworkers weren't in violation of HIPAA LAWS.
Member Service Representative for CVS Caremark during the merger with under Aetna Pharmacy
• Able to understand and help the member with medicaid and commercial pharmacy insurance for Aetna
and Aetna related accounts.
• Practiced phone edicate sensitive to PHI and HIPAA for medical personal health informations and made
sure we were following laws and regulations.
• Maintained a desk related call center environment in a clean and timely manner while answering phone
calls and keeping and open level of communication with coworkers as well as the Managers in charge.
• Able to take and receive new information and adapt as a member service representative and properly
give new information to the member in a real world setting and maintain professionalism.
• Kept up with training while on the floor and out of training and maintained modules and deadlines in a quick manner while periods of low volumes of inbound calls.
• Able to understand and maintain quality calls with members, maintain control of the conversation in a confident and nice tone to meet expectations.
• Assistant Manager for a Ban 4 gas station
• Opening and Closing paperwork to balance the stores account and inventory
• Performed audits for inventory weekly
• Daily employee problem solving for retention of employees
• Performed customer retention for the satisfaction of customer service
• Cleaned and maintained the janitorial needs of the store and perimeter
• Cleaned and maintained outside area
• Counted and put away groceries two times and week and made sure the order is accurate
• Ordered groceries and stocked with employee safety and customer service balanced.