• Communication (4 years)
• Money Handling (2 years)
• Front desk clerk (2 years)
• Food Prep
• Fast Food
• Food Service
• Crew Member
• Customer Service
• Load & Unload
• Delivery Driver Experience
• Warehouse Experience
• Microsoft Word
• Performs physical count of inventory, and get the actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate
discrepancies or adjust error.
• Call to check:240-501-2349(Mr. Peyton)
I make the work out routine in the gym for the players.
Help in the recruiting process of bring students in.
Help mentor the kids on life.
Help out with the D line.
I am the LB coach.
L2 - Alexandria, VA
February 2021 to Present
Use of hand and power tools to tear down old structures.
Stripping the building structures of any valuable or reusable materials of any sort.
Removing hazardous and debris from the site.
Unload tools and equipment from trucks to load trash in vehicles that are hauled away.
Cleans all tools and equipment used on the site.
Take out trash. Keep hospital clean.
Learn the computer skills for a supervisors job.
Supervise the sub contractors.
Spray weed killer.
Cut down trees.
Pull up stumps.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® - Virginia
February 2021 to November 2021
• Build strong customer relationships
• Carry heavy items long distances and up and down stairs
• Pack typical household or office items and prepare furniture and equipment
• Disassemble and reassemble furniture items
• Load, unload, or stack containers, material, or products
• Use hand or power tools
• Make sure everything is correct for the customer on my ipad.
• Drive from point A to B
• Use of hand and power tools to tear down old structures.
• Stripping the building structures of any valuable or reusable materials of any sort.
• Removing hazardous and debris from the site.
• Unload tools and equipment from trucks to load trash in vehicles that are hauled away.
• Cleans all tools and equipment used on the site.
• Sorting through and handling of waste to go in its right direction.
• Meet waste reductions and recycling targets.
• Clean the conveyor and surrounding sort line.
• Inspect materials
• Dump materials
• Keep area clean
• Assists driver with all backing maneuvers while on route.
• Works in accordance with Waste Management Safety and Life Critical Rules, OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
• Manually or mechanically load and empty residential and/or commercial containers into truck.
• Operates hoisting device to lift and empty bins or containers into truck hopper.
• Notifies Route Manager or Dispatch of service interruptions and closed routes.
• April(COVID-19) Last one hired
as the drivers helper. Jump off the truck to collect trash at a timely fashion to load onto the truck.
• Keep warehouse in order.
• Make sure parts are in the destinated location.
• Loading and unloading cargo.
• Meeting delivery deadlines.
• Follow the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading or unloading a truck
• Communicate with dispatchers, drivers and other team members to make deliveries
• Deliver parts in the area.
• Confirms that client orders are correct.
• Delivers food items to the customer's desired location in a timely fashion.
• Returns unpaid customer orders.
• Receives payment via cash or card.
• Answers customer queries.
• Adheres to traffic regulations and road safety protocols.
• Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
• Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
• Plating or packaging pizzas and other food accordingly.
• Transport car materials over to and from manufacturing retail and distribution centers.
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
• Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
• Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
• Collect and verify delivery instructions.
• April (Covid-19)
• Load and unload the truck.
• Help with sorting auto parts when in the warehouse.
• Stationed at various posts throughout a special event venue.
• Search belongings for contraband before entering a venue.
• Patrol the grounds of any venue.
• Observe attendees, and may detain anyone who is in violation of the law or the venue rules and regulations.
• Monitoring stations and restocking utensils and condiments.
• Washing and restocking glassware and mixing tools.
• Cleaning up spills at the bar and customers' tables.
• Removing trash and used glasses and wiping down tables for new customers.
• Washing shakers, blenders, and other prep equipment.
• Assist servers with food delivery.
• Assist bartenders with drink delivery.
Cashier/Customer Service/Crew Member
McDonald's - Lancaster, PA
September 2018 to January 2019
• Wide range of different tasks.
• Greet customers as they enter and thank them for their business as they exit.
• Ensure that food safety standards are being followed.
• Prepare food according to the burger chain's specifications.
• Clean and sanitize designated area during downtime.
• Take customer orders correctly and efficiently.
• Resolve customer complaints as necessary by redoing their order.
• Cooked food items
• Performing preparation duties for the food.
• Checking the inventory for ingredients.
• Wrapping, date-labeling, and storing food items.
• Cleaning and organizing work areas, equipment, utensils, and service station.
• Following guidelines to ensure correct serving temperatures and adequate portion control.
• Serving customers in a fast, efficient, and friendly manner.
• Complying with relevant safety, hygiene, and service standards and procedures.
• May perform cashiering duties, as required.
• May provide guidance and training to other employees performing related work.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Performance of great customer service.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about furniture products.
• Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate furniture and/or carpet.
• Answer customer questions regarding furniture products.
• Ensure that furniture is delivered to customers in a timely manner.
• Analyze and process customer orders accurately.
• Provide outstanding customer services before and after the sale.
• Maintain positive working relationship with furniture manufactures and sales team to achieve revenue
• Work with many different people from different cultures and ethnicity.
• Won awards with my group.
• Writing, rehearsing, performing, and recording new, original music.
• Building strong relationships with other artists as well as fans.
• Going for vocal training, and expanding your skill set by learning new techniques.
• Showing up on time and well-rested for scheduled performances and recording sessions.
• Building a positive brand by giving interviews and making appearances on radio and television.
• Maintaining a strong social media presence by posting regular, relevant content, and interacting with fans online.
• Upholding a suitable, professional public image at all times.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
(monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
• Inform people about the gym.
• Check in all members and guests in log book/computer data
• Giving advice on different workouts to customers.
• Maintaining an atmosphere that is welcoming.
• Cleaned/sanitized the equipment and machines in the facility.
• Call to check:202-997-6566(Mr. Coates.
• Sign in every new guest at the front desk.
• Tell each customer the rules and regulations.
• Monitor each person on the pool deck.
• Clean the restrooms.
• Clean the deck.
• Call to check:202-538-3028(Ms. Wright)
for check in.
Ensuring customer satisfaction, prioritizing tasks, and suggesting products in a food service setting
Full results: Familiar
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued
development in any professional field.