Long-term successful experience in general and operations management. A
keen ability to lead with vision and integrity. A desire to achieve and maintain a
high level of professional excellence. Promote and maintain working conditions
that encourage staff loyalty, enthusiasm, and morale. Outstanding skills in
resource allocation, cost control and P&L. Determine operational strategies in a
highly competitive market. Facilitate high quality customer service. Determine
operational strategies in highly competitive markets. Exceptional capacity to
develop relationships with a diverse target population.
* Liaison contracts between healthcare provider Certified Nurse Assistant
* Through systems and programs, ensure all Certified Nurse Assistant certifications and training are kept current.
* Proficient in client credential management software to help reduce liability and maintain compliance
* Supervised 75-125 offenders sentence to probation from the judicial system
* Proficient with the company software that helped me communicate offenders compliance to the judicial review board
* Implemented programs and incentives that reduced staff call outs by 85% and violence from offenders by 65%.
* Oversaw the daily operation and develop training materials for staff and offenders in the Special Handling Unit (SHU)
* Supervised 20 + cashiers on a daily basis.
* Performed monthly cash office self-Audit
* Balance the vault and reconciled all voucher redemptions, cash receipts, and credit card transactions
* Build cashiers schedules to optimize customer service rating using the scheduling system software.