To obtain a position where I will be able to contribute my knowledge and skills to a firm that will give me an opportunity to help further my career and enhance my professional skills in a stable..
❖ Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks
❖ CPR certified
❖ 24 Hour availability
❖ Customer relations
❖ Strong communication skills
❖ Problem solving
❖ Dependable and detail oriented
• Supervising team of 20 employees: scheduling shits, maintaining employee activity logs,
• Ensure quality of service by regularly inspection of security personnel and their job performance when assigned to his/her shift
• Assistant trainer for standard security protocol classes: Operational Training, CPR training, Fire safety Training.
• Responsible for daily security operations and provide assistance to security Manager
• Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
• Working directly third party vendors and customers to ensure high quality customer service
• Identify and report security risk and issues and recommending strategies to mitigate risk
• Monitoring premises, cameras and patrolling all grounds
• Implement daily activity reports
• Confronting trespassers preventing vandalism and theft
• Reporting any suspicious activity/searching out suspicious bags
• Securing entrances and checking all doors for break-ins
• Front Desk Duties: Greet and welcome guest answer and direct inquiries to designated departments, maintain sign in log books
• In charge of maintaining and managing over 100 customer accounts.
• Maintain accurate records of customers account activity, including current and past due accounts,
• Resolve product issues
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payment, returns and exchanges. Resolve product issues.
• Meeting deadlines and maintain customer satisfaction
• Scheduling deliveries, deliver merchandise to customer home, load/unload truck, customer merchandise pickups
• Shipping and receiving and maintaining accurate inventory log.
• Refurbish merchandise to like new conditions