To acquire a full-time position utilizing my strong communication skills, problem solving, leadership, warehouse, driving, and organizational skills.
Valid Driver's License
Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test
Strong Customer service skills
Perfect Attendance record
Time management skills
Courteous and polite demeanor
• Microsoft Windows (95, XP, 7, 8, and 10), Microsoft Suites 2003-2013), Microsoft Office 365, MS Office Professional
Jul 2021 - Sep 2022
Adjunct instructors have instructional responsibilities consistent with the laws, rules, and procedures which guide all Economic and Workforce instructors and training providers. All EWD Adjunct Instructors are responsible for adhering to the following guidelines.
Promptly fill out and return any mandatory college forms
- Use WVNCC email for all communication with students, other faculty, or staff (no personal or otherwise external email account)
- Use the college approved course syllabus, remaining consistent with catalog description, student needs, and other institutional guidelines.
- Collaborate with CDL Program Director, faculty, and peers to evaluate, revise, and develop curriculum to cultivate the mastery of course content.
- Plan and implement strategies and activities to accomplish course objectives/outcomes
- Clarify assignments, expectations, attendance policy, grading policy, evaluation methods, and class procedures to students.
- Evaluate students on the basis of their achievements toward these objectives/outcomes.
- Provide students with frequent, timely assessment of and clear feedback regarding academic performance.
- Advise and assist students in matters related to course work outside the classroom
- Arrive promptly and set up classroom before class start time. Meet each class during the scheduled hours for campus-based classes OR participate in teaching and learning activities as scheduled for online classes.
- Ensure that class is held the required number of hours advertised during the term
- Make arrangements for equipment and supplies, field trips, Web page, outline, or other special activities needed for a course.
- Appropriately document student progress and maintain records including attendance, grading and student learning outcomes.
- Complete all program and course assessment practices and instruments as requested.
- Understand and use technology that will enhance the teaching/learning in the classroom
- Dresses appropriately for the work-environment.
- Keeps work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
Feb 2020 - Jun 2021
Black hawk transportation
: As a professional driver, you are responsible for safe, on-time pick-up and deliveries to our Sherwin-Williams retail stores. Our drivers cover the six Southeastern states and assist with store deliveries by tail-gating freight, using a pallet jack; allowing the retail store personnel to move the product from the rear of the trailer into their storage areas. Drivers are required to maintain accurate DOT trip logs, conduct vehicle inspections, and comply with all DOT regulations.