• Call center
• Office Management
• Mechanic experience
Arlene Stickler 913-304-4944
Help transport portable toliets/hand washers from venue to venue. Also drove to venues and serviced
toliets/hand washers. Helped with some collections of past due accounts. Helped with office/computer
my forklift certification and helped load semi trucks with product. Also helped with demolition of buildings inside. Prepared sold items for shipment. Also traveled around the United States for the job.
Kris Sudduth 913-951-8365
- Work directly with management in developing ways to improve revenue flow and cut down on operating
- Provides Coaching and Development evaluations to team members on daily/monthly basis to improve
quality of performance.
Supervisor- Christine Lewis 785-830-2577
- Coached Team members to help improve knowledge and quality of work.
- Helped organize and prioritize multiple tasks with a focus on the optimum level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Played a vital part in setting up training room for the recruitment of new employees in all other
- Helped with migration projects as well as other technical issues within multiple departments.
- Train new employees on systems and protocols within specific departments.
- Have supervised as many as 39 agents at a time.
- Assist in operating efficient dialer campaigns to maximize revenue
-Help setup new hires computers, create templates and ensure new hires are setup to succeed.
Supervisor Zac Swearingen 785-843-7700
- Built rapport quickly with customers, and eased the car buying process.
- Assisted customers in analyzing budget and needs to arrive at the best vehicle purchasing decision.
- Aided in marketing of company and the various vehicles to attract clients from different regions.
-Volunteered with different schools and organizations within the community.
- Successfully completed the Who's Who Automotive Sales Class in Blue Springs, MO.