Seasoned, customer-centric, and performance-driven
professional with progressive years of experience in
full-service hospitality operations.
• Flexible and Adaptable
• Excellent Communication
• Multitasking Abilities
• Organization and Time
• MS Office
• Data Entry
• First Aid/CPR
Monitored cash intake and deposit records, increasing
accuracy and reducing discrepancies.
• Helped with planning schedules and delegating
assignments to meet coverage and service demands.
• Offered hands-on assistance to customers, assessing
needs and maintaining current knowledge of consumer
Established and optimized schedules to keep coverage
and service in line with forecasted demands.
• Exceeded sales goals and accomplished business
objectives by inspiring staff and promoting target
• Achieved recognition for contribution to store success by
Performed opening and closing duties, printing sales reports, setting up for incoming shift, preparing cash
drawers and taking inventory.
• Organized bar inventory and storage procedures to keep stock within optimal levels and meet expected customer
• Handled simultaneous customer, team and business needs while avoiding unnecessary delays or errors.
• Maintained accurate inventory counts to meet customer demands and sustain operations.
• Restocked and cleaned stations and facilities to maintain cleanly and operable standards.
• Generated friendly atmosphere by encouraging employees to greet and speak to customers.