Receive and print emailed closing/loan packets from title companies
Provides mobile notary services to various lenders
Witness or attest signature or execution of deeds and other written instruments
Perform such other acts as notaries are authorized to perform by the laws of the State of Georgia
Administer oaths and affirmations
Returning completed loan documents via fax back or FEDEX
• Executed community relations events, programs, projects, and activities internal and external for various networking events.
• Built partnerships and relationships with national, regional, and local community-based organizations, nonprofits, and financial intermediaries.
• Developed and maintained strong relationships with community members.
• Managed electronic and paper filing systems by updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and accurately recording information.
• Import, organize and format files. Create and maintain spreadsheets.
• Completed administrative tasks by performing business correspondence, transcription, and data entry.
• Executed all domestic and international travel arrangements by researching
and booking flights and accommodations.
• Answered and screened 75+ calls per day to provide information, schedule appointments and take
• Run Errands and perform daily personal task for owner.
• Maintained daily reports and advised executive leaders in decision-making processes.
• Liaised between clients and vendors and maintained effective lines of communication.
• Maintain high levels of client confidentiality
• Processed daily reports for site lead, hospitals and first responders.
• Completed daily shift reports and manage time keeping records.
• Managed a 20-person team for a 12hr shift.
• Oversaw and maintain daily collection of data used for FDA.
• Responsible for doing inventory to order supplies.
• Made sure techs are wearing proper PPE to receive and process N-95 mask.
• Loaded, unloaded, and tracked decontaminated N-95 mask.
• Conducted daily and weekly trainings.
• Followed all updated S.O.P to ensure operations are conducted safely according to F.E.M.A and FDA
• Collaborated closely with clients to better understand entire project scope
Houston, Atlanta, South Carolina
Determine my clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling
fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term. Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
WeGoLook, People Ready, Carey International, Care4All Children
• Worked as an independent broker representing multiple carriers.
• Sold life, property, casualty, health, Medicare, or other types of insurance products as an independent agent. Referred clients to independent brokers.
• Submitted death claims on behalf of insured members. Performed monthly policy reviews
• Worked as a community relations liaison for foster care
• Entered data into Georgia score for foster parents
• Conducted IMPACT training classes for foster parents & employees
• Event Unarmed Security - D Class certified (FL)
• Payroll Specialist
• Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Foreign Exchange Student Coordinator
• Administrative Assistant • Driver/Chauffer
January 2015 - February 2018 (3 years 2 months)
Greater Atlanta Area
•Stayed current on goals and priorities as it relates to the growth of the company
•Liaison between Spine Center Atlanta; Referring providers and Attorneys
•Processed incoming referrals following department policies and procedures
•Called patients and scheduled new patient appointments with appropriate
•Assisted claimant and Attorneys with Worker's Comp or General Liability
scheduling and Authorization
•Documented all scheduling attempts and appointments in CRM database
•Obtained demographic and insurance information, verified insurance benefit
information as needed
•Called or send out appointment reminders to patients
• Strong relationship practices & frequent contact w/Clinical Supervisors & Lead Physicians in the medical offices.
Greater Atlanta Area
Facilitate all money needs while adhering to Levy policies to ensure an efficient selling and sales reporting environment
Responsible for transporting change, pickups, and banks in a safe and timely
Adhere to money handling procedures as outlined in Levy employee
Report issues and discrepancies to management immediately
Ensure adherence to Levy policies and procedures and operate within the guidelines of the Levy Business Conduct Policy
Other duties and special projects as assigned by management
• Code and post daily deposits received in Yardi Voyager system'
• Scan / post resident payments (500+) daily in Yardi Voyager system
• Verify and compare checks to posted batch reports. Same fund transfer processing.
• Maintain filed reports / log of outstanding AR receivables
• Scan Process and log (700 +) weekly vendor invoices for payment
• Sort / distribute vendor invoice payments
• Maintain accurate logged records of AP vendor files
•Scheduled meetings with interested persons to discuss Medicare or Life
insurance plan options available.
•Verified eligibility, set appointments, processed online applications in Agent
• Attended meetings, seminars for training on new product and services
•Calculated premiums and established payment method for clients
•Delivered and reviewed policies, analyzed program, recommended additional
coverage where needed.
•Customized policies to suite individual customer needs.
•Ensured that policy requirements were fulfilled such as medical exams, completing paperwork.
Greater Atlanta Area
•Coordinated and maintained time-and-attendance reports, Assisted executive
staff with finding methods to improve workflow thru simplifying reporting
procedures, implemented cost reductions.
•Prepared documents including customized reports, organizational charts, and compiled data for Ops review, Reviewed and maintained travel and expense
reports for DM, AM and Director.
•Organized small team projects, , scheduled travel arrangements and hotel
accommodations as needed, Set up training classes, conference calls, maintained staff meeting calendars and monthly 1-on-1 meeting schedules
Maintained departmental records; assisted with training other administrative
new hires on departmental procedures.