Motivated and self-directed implementing all business
systems and processes. Build strategic business
relationships through leadership and networking within
Hardworking focused on completing work quickly to
consistently exceed targets. Reliable team member
accustomed to taking on challenging tasks. Dedicated to
Dependable industry worker equipped for fast-paced work
and changing daily needs. Serves customers effectively
with attention to detail and hardworking approach. Seeks
out opportunities to go beyond basics, improve processes,
and increase customer satisfaction.
• Employee Motivation and
• Relationship and Team
• Business Development
• OSHA Compliance
• OSHA 10
• Material Loading and
• Storage and Stacking
Communicating with clients to determine their painting
requirements and helping them make the best decisions for their projects Assembling scaffolding as required Covering
trim, floors, furniture and other surfaces with masking
tape, drop cloths and other protective coverings to keep
them free of paint Setting up ventilators and other safety
equipment to protect Painters from unhealthy fumes
Preparing surfaces to be painted by washing them, filling
holes and cracks with putty and sanding them until they're
smooth. Applying primer and other sealers to paint
surfaces to ensure that paint sticks to them. Mixing and matching paint, stain and other finishes to job
specifications Applying paint, stain and other finishes to paint surfaces using paintbrushes, rollers or sprayers
Understand and apply blueprints and technical diagrams
.Inspect electrical components including transformers and circuit breakers. Use testing devices to identify and report
electrical problems. Use hand and power tools here to state and local building regulations. Complete work orders on time. Create records of materials used Set up and test
computer systems by running cables and connecting
computer jacks and plugs
• Installed electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices in residential and commercial buildings.
• Ran cable trays, pulled wire, and bent conduit to complete electrical circuits.
• Studied blueprints, sketches, and building plans to obtain information about types of materials required to complete electrical installations.
• Used saws, chisels, and planes to shape materials to exact measurements.
• Applied electrical knowledge to assist in correcting malfunctions with various equipment and systems.
• Erected frameworks for secure support of electrical components.
• Managed supplies, tools, and equipment to effectively deliver consistent results to customers with wide-ranging
• Worked within [System] to handle continuous corrective
and preventive maintenance actions.
• Removed and replaced damaged and worn out parts to resolve problems and maintain the system's
• Inspected loads against documentation to verify conformance and resolve any issues.
• Unloaded trucks quickly to maximize team performance against daily receiving targets.
• Produced documentation needed for regional, national,
and international shipments.
• Followed pick sheets to locate merchandise and build customer orders.
• Managed product staging to coordinate smooth movements both into and out of warehouse.
• Prepared balanced pallets for shipment and loaded onto trucks in correct order for unloading at destination.
• Inspected materials handling equipment regularly to spot any maintenance concerns.
• Cross-trained in both shipping and receiving work to give assistance with any warehouse need.
• Drove material handling equipment such as forklifts to load, unload, and move goods.
• Compared incoming goods against invoices to identify shortages and officially reject damaged goods.
• Verified inventory through regular cycle counts and complete audits to maintain accurate records.
• Connected with transport companies to expedite, trace,
and return merchandise not conforming to specifications.
• Generated invoices and other shipping documentation for outgoing loads.
• Checked and signed delivery slips to receive [Number] shipments per week.
• Affixed bar codes, prices, and security tags to prepare merchandise for sale.
• Prepared proper shipping and handling procedures for movement of dangerous goods.
• Collaborated with supply chain management personnel
to verify consistent and compliant throughput
performance of shipping and receiving department.
• 09/2010 - 03/2012
• Followed blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
• Established system security designs.
• Designed and engineered security systems.
• Serviced calls to customer homes for home security, alarm, and automation systems.
• Installed wire and trim devices.
• Installed wire and trim devices.
• Trained new employees on installation procedures.
• Validated and verified system security requirements definitions and analysis.