I am not sure what you want me to say here. I have had two successful careers, one in retail and one in media. I am 67 and retired and just looking to help out a company with my skills. I have 20 plus years' experience in retail, in sales, in marketing, media, public relations, store owner for a few years, business owner, sold for a profit!
- recruiting new business, cold calling, and designing public relations, marketing, video campaigns.
- Selected to participate in international marketing field study program.
- Results: Completed comparative analysis of new media advertising techniques in the United States Denmark.
- Development of many promotional campaigns for small business, not for profit events that attracted thousands of attendees. Write press release that resulted in featured stories in many national and international newspapers.
- Created media kits to enhance small business client’s B2B sales presentations.
- Conducted market research that captured data on target market demographics, competitor initiatives, and industry trends. Client used research to revamp direct mail campaign strategy.
- Sales: Clients were contacted via cold calling, networking and through building client base. Clients varied from small business, not for profit organizations, entertainment venues, entertainers, etc. Clients are procured through networking, cold calling, and word of mouth.
- 8/1990 – 2007 Nytex, NYC, New York
- Extensive marketing and Communications experience that specializes in Public
Relations, Advertising, Video Production, Marketing to business, entertainment
bs management business
Sep 1975 - Sep 1980
suny @ old westbury
Sep 1988 - Jun 1990