Creativity, Influential, Curious, Adaptability, Awareness, Passionate Empathetic, Intuition, Multi-Tasking, Problem-solving, Time-management, Communication, Respect, Commitment, and Time Management
Writing, WordPress, Email, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel-spreadsheets, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, and 365) Bookkeeping, Accounting, Phone Operation, Cloud Computing, Epic Software, Abbey Software (transfer software), Researching, Wix, Scheduling, Social Media Platforms, Money Control, Cloud Computing, Management, Google Drive, Internet of Things (sensor data recording devices) Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop, PDF, Some blockchain, Office Administration & Technology Integration
● The number one Goal: Excellent customer experience
● Communication is something I have overcome, transformed consistently, and I still find ways to perfect at times
● Strong customer service skills that in the meantime gave me the privilege of developing trusting, lasting relationships
● Prioritization, multitasking, and working at a fast consistent pace are great skills
● Inventory count and order, operating POS systems, and cash out the servers at the end of the night
● Upselling was not only charging more, but this was also recommending new items or convincing someone to try something new. I was a top seller, yet I was honest, so this gave my customers trust in my opinion when ordering.
● Attended sessions to gain knowledge about crafted cocktails, martinis, different spirits, fine wine, or sparkling wine, and lastly, craft beers.
● General office work- schedule patient appointments, filing, faxing, emailing paperwork
● Verified insurance coverage and limits, collected and processed bill payments
● Fill requested orders for medical equipment, doctor inventory, and office inventory
● Prioritized and completed patient follow-up calls, referrals, prescription refills
● Delivered end-of-visit summary notes
● Electronic Health Records: Practice Fusion was used in this office. This platform is the #1 cloud based EHR platform in the U.S.
This summer internship was a great experience for me. I gained knowledge of being in a legal office environment. I worked closely with the mayor's assistant- Fijabi Gallum. She was a great mentor, also kind enough to provide a personalized letter of recommendation after my completion.
● Operate the new Abbey document scanning software
● Updated names and files of legislations, old and new
● The completed cybersecurity training course, directed by "Cybersecurity" with Timothy M. Opsitnick
● Attended the "public records" training session and received the certificate which city officials are required to update once a year.
● Managed shifts of up to ten people, open or close
● Report sales, financial paperwork and cash reports, and bank deposits before and after each shift
● Hiring was quite an experience for an 18-19-year-old, so I was lucky to have gained such a capability at this time
● Train employees were one of my favorite managerial tasks!
● Controlling labor percentages throughout shift
● Counted, ordered, and checked in Inventory
● Prepared and Posted schedules
● OER and health inspections Random checks DID happen on my shifts, passing with both the health department and OER (Burger King Corp. rules and standards)
● Serv-Safe had to be updated every few years, food safety training is vital!
by completing their registration, scheduling, and making counseling or financial appointments. I worked at the front desk, answering emails, phones, and walk-ins. The filing was something we did every week. I assisted around campus often with tasks such as setting up and operations of registration and hiring events.