• Forklift (3 years)
• General Laborer
• General Labor
• Construction Laborer
• Warehouse Associate
Work Style: Reliability -- Expert
Tendency to be dependable and come to work
Full results: Expert
Retail Customer Service -- Proficient
Comprehending and responding to retail customer needs.
Full results: Proficient
Business Math -- Highly Proficient
Using basic math to solve problems in a business context.
Full results: Highly Proficient
Mechanical Knowledge -- Expert
Understanding and applying mechanical concepts and processes.
Full results: Expert
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued
development in any professional field.
• Checking pallets for correct product to be shipped.
• Operate 3 pallet wrapping machines to wrap finished pallets with product.
• Scan pallets and print shipping labels
• Placing labels and moving pallets to shipping lane to be put onto correct trucks to be shipped.
• Clean and maintain a clean, safe work environment.
• Working both inside & outside the residential areas to remove debris and old materials to start the job.
• Measuring, & marking material for doors, windows, floors, walls
• Lifting materials up to 80 lbs.
• Make sure all materials delivered are the correct order and moving the materials to the correct area.
• Final clean up removing debris and sweeping out the job sites.
• Selecting, measuring, & marking material for doors, windows, floors, walls
• Cutting & shaping the material & putting them together with nails, screws, glue or bolts
• Working both inside & outside the residential area
• Keeping job site clean & organized at all times
• Mathematical calculations are involved to determine height, width, & length of materials needed for the project
• Carrying up to 50 pounds or more at a time of material
• Squatting, crawling, & climbing
• Attention to detail is very important
•Lift up to 60 pound boxes with fish
•Open boxes & bags of fish, remove dead fish once placed in buckets
•Place fish in clean water, bag the fish, clip bags & put oxygen in bags
•Manually tag bags on computer
•Fill out airplane paperwork & send drivers to drop off at airport
•Medicate & clean tanks with dead/sick fish in inventory room
Adept multitasker with abilities to handle a number of the workplace responsibilities with accuracy & efficiency
• Lifting & carrying heavy objects repeatedly & for prolonged periods of time
• Boxing & mounting the tiles, special designs on tiles
• Run machines to cut the tiles
• Maintenance of the tile machine
Responsible for receiving the merchandise
➢ Unloading & unpacking of merchandise
➢ High customer interactions
➢ Answering customer inquiries regarding Party City's services & items
➢ Organizing stockroom inventory
➢ Maintaining the store cleanliness