● Confident with working alone and with other employees
● Very good verbal and written communication
● I am capable of interacting with people regularly. Over the phone, through email, video
chat and in person.
● I also take directions well
● Knowledgeable of basic computer skills
● I can use Microsoft Office and other software to type workplace documents including
memos, presentations or any other informative materials
● Able to calculate basic mathematics proficiently
● Very detailed oriented during every task to ensure quality results
● I have the ability to prioritize tasks as needed
● Capable of handling a switchboard phone system
● I have very pleasant telephone manners
● I have the ability to problem solve and de-escalate situations when necessary
● I'm capable of multitasking when necessary
● I'm a quick learner and love learning new things
● Knowledgeable of medical terminology.
● Enter customers personal information into system
● Prepare quotations and entered work orders
● Set service appointments in a timely manner
● Monitored and tracked incoming part shipments
● Update it inventory count and maintain inventory records electronically
● Processed technician reports and matched paperwork to service receipts
● Scanned paperwork into computer system to ensure a better data security customer
● Assisted and unloading deliveries to ensure orders were correct regarding quality and quantity
● Responsible for effectively solving any product or technical issues customers may have
● Responsible for transporting patients to and from the rehab gym.
● Assist therapist with treatments when needed.
● Communicate with the Care Team, patients and family members.
● Responsible for making sure the rehab space is clean.
● Stock supplies when needed.
● Make sure temperatures are recorded daily.
● File charts in alphabetical or numerical order as instructed.
● Purge charts when needed.
● Use scanner to convert forms to electronic format.
● Use high speed printing machine when necessary.
● Make sure all logs and paperwork are up to date.
● Ensure no material or files are lost.
● Follow HIPPA rules and regulations at all times.
● I am responsible for making and confirming appointments for residents.
● I keep track of all resident activity and notify the nurse of any changes.
● I assist with clerical duties such as filing, scanning and printing paperwork.
● I operate the switchboard telephone when needed.
● Responsible for setting up charts for doctor's appointments.
● File charts using medical terminology.
● Respond to medical records request in a timely manner.
● Purge charts and make new ones if necessary.
● Cover for receptionist when necessary.
● Capable of scanning and printing paperwork as needed.