Skillsets oriented toward customer service, digital literacy, and internal/external collaboration. Adept at trends in
technology and constantly abreast of issues upon the digital horizon. Experienced in working with diverse populations
from patrons with no digital experience to high-level digital experience.
● Diverse technological environment experience ● Excellent written, oral, & interpersonal
● Digital curation comprehension & enthusiasm communication skill sets
● Extensive leadership development & team building ● PC/Apple based software & hardware
experience ● Excel/XML/HTML
• Assist welders in aluminum trailer manufacturing.
• Assemble, weld, and electrically wire trailer frame and subframe according to established processes.
• Maintain attendance and productivity in a physically demanding weld shop environment.
• Answer customer service calls for multiple mortgage companies.
• Service loans according to federal regulations.
• Maintain high customer service standards while fulfilling quality metrics.
• Served drinks, maintained games, maintained facilities.
• Restocked drinks and miscellaneous food items.
• Handled bills, managed the drawer, managed Kansas Lottery transactions and promoted sales.
• Answered customer service calls for multiple mortgage companies.
• Serviced loans according to federal regulations.
• Maintained high customer service standards while fulfilling quality metrics.
• Hired as Associate and advanced to the position of Manager in less than 6 months.
• Managed donation pickup contacts and schedule.
• Responsible for fleet maintenance, donation acceptance, preparation, pricing guidelines, and sales goals.
CV, Briggs 2. Updated 09/15/2021
• Assisted with transfer of legal documentation from existing database to new database.
• Reviewed coded metadata from third-party vendors for accuracy and consistency.
• Constantly improved upon quality and quantity goals within document coding work processes.
• Digitized photographs using the most current digitization tools and techniques.
• Developed and maintained social media presence for the local branch of the NARA.
• Maintained digitization metadata and tracked digitization processes and statistics.
• Assisted students and faculty with technological resources in a Google Education environment.
• Checked out library equipment and catalogued books to students and faculty.
• Served supervisors in two school libraries with regard to repairing damaged books and restocking shelves.
• Researched internal and external concerns of students and faculty via surveys and big data sources.
• Created surveys for dissemination to a variety of test pools including students, staff, and alumni.
• Mined data for relevant trends and summarized findings for deeper understanding of results.
• Assisted patrons with computer terminal usage and troubleshooting queries.
• Managed computer lab with over sixty computer stations for library patron usage.
• Maintained patron assistance statistics and library equipment.
• Processed website content for publishing on city and county government websites.
• Maintained and developed content according to directed standard and in compliance with ADA standards.
• Met daily, weekly, and monthly page count development goals, exceeding quota and leading team goals.
• Directed personnel and scheduling of a community-oriented technology center within a local library.
• Facilitated computer courses for patrons to develop skills on desktops, Macbooks and iPads.
• Organized and supervised day to day activities of the facility.
• Produced unique daily news products for clients across varying industries.
• Aggregated state and national news sources for client-specific information.
• Reviewed and summarized content under deadline in a production-oriented setting.
CV, Briggs 3. Updated 09/15/2021