Managing permit companies and allocating permits for both residential, hotels and historical landmarks.
• Managed and coordinated third party architects and contractors to timely facilitate business development
• Worked directly with city personnel to expedite and facilitate building permits;
• Brought on Permit Advisors (former company) to work with architects and contractors during new position.
Serving the nation's top builders, developers, architects, contractors, and retailers. I started Permit Advisors as a
Business Developer, however, quickly transitioned into a Project Manager position, as I proved my stellar
client/project development skills. I offer permit acquisition and entitlement services. My job duties:
• National clients: Total Wine & More, Pieology and many others, as well as Project Manager overseeing
• Facilitate and create a cost-benefit to clients, open the doors of communication with city/county planning
and development departments. I am the go-to person to complete projects from beginning-to-the-end;
• I am currently working and developing city plans for the LAX Airport renovation, Westfield Center Malls
nationally (Century City/Beverly Center currently);
Modulates is a start-up company in the interactive social video platform, integrating a new technology of video
affiliate advertising and video engagement technology. As the National Sales Coordinator, my job duties included:
• Creating and showcasing our technology online via videos and tutorials. I was responsible for full-cycle
sales including outbound sales production, new client outreach and clientele development;
• I presented Modulates' platform to top agencies and top-tier companies in order to utilize a ground-
breaking new technology and aided my clients in enhancing and engaging a wider audience across all
social media. I was able to create and develop clientele who were able to generate up to $250,000 in
revenue from our technology; and
• In 2013-2014, I was top salesman nationwide on the New Client platform.
With my co-owners, we sold all the major credit card processing rate reduction plans to mid-large sized B2B
companies. I specialized in the following:
• Full-cycle sales from outbound sales production and new client outreach to walk-in potentials;
• I was the leader in product presentation resulting in the highest company-wide customer conversion;
• I navigated and assisted clients in credit assessments and lowering credit rates, clients ranging from $10,000
- $3 million/month in merchant account processing;
● Aside from assisting the local community mom-and-pop customers, I helped facilitate First Data - Venice
create 371 accounts, 166 Franchises, and 225 Property Management Companies; and
● In 2011, First Data bought my book of business.
On-camera host (750+ hours live) for sales of a wide variety of household and consumer products. My
audience was as large as 10 million viewers (DirectTV/Dish/local), resulting in sales up to and above
$650,000/week. (TV Reel of Sales: http://youtube.com/watch?v=oYXYUH49HFw.)
• Hired and trained new on-air sales staff, for percentage; and
• For live auctions, I upsold on average 18%+ of original cost.
West Coast RMM for: AT&T, Lucky Strike, Nintendo, Seagram's, USA Network, Mazda-8, Sony-Ericsson, and more.