• Windows 7
• Zimbra Desktop
• Open Office
• Sales force
Resolved issues quicky to maintain productivity goals and accomplished multiple tasks within
established time frames.
• Developed and maintained relationships with customers and suppliers through account development.
• Coordinated special projects and managed schedules
• Maintained computer and physical filing system.
• Developed and produced products and copy for company
• Built and maintained company website.
• Created all marketing materials and maintained all social media platforms such as Facebook and Tic Tok.
Responsible for mentoring new employees and training on company safety standards keeping scooter
related accidents from occurring 98% to 100%.
• Transport Scooters to required locations, removing all scooters in red zone.
• Make sure all scheduled task is completed accurately
• Completed daily housekeeping tasks to keep scooters compliant and ready for customers.
• Verified work of all remote staff, documented when the staff was not in compliance and sent reports
directly to the manager.
• Saved the company about $190,000 in revenue from hours saved from staff either getting in compliance
or from being terminated because of my findings. Also, from being a trainer part-time.
Performed refunds and worked closely with UPS and USPS tracking shipments and arranging pick-up
• Handled complaints from customers through phone, chat, and email with compassion and integrity
which resulted in a 20% increase in first call resolution.
• Utilized customer service skills to calm irate callers and addressed negative customer feedback
immediately. Which maintained ratings high.
• Monitored daily activities of the customer service team, providing guidance and encouragement to optimize productivity.
• Assisted staff in resolving complex customer issues and implementing targeted solutions.
• Responded and executed 50 or more inbound device requests via telephone and email inquiries.
• Gave feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including policies, upgrades,
and customer care issues. Investigated
• Performance issues with the client (search engine marketing) SEM and search engine optimization (SEO)
• Create initial website and SEM/SEO campaigns following Yodle protocols for new customers daily
• Complete initial error checks on new accounts to ensure they are spending and live without error
• Respond to website and campaign change requests via a queue
• React quickly to escalated accounts assigned to you for fast completion
• Work with leadership to provide feedback and suggestions on how to improve overall process as well
as report any troubleshooting issues
Utilized fast document scanner to scan approximately 3000 images per hour, large format documents
and large maps.
• Implemented HR policies, procedures, and programs on a consistent basis.
• Approved travel expenses and reimbursement requests.
• Led employee performance reviews and discussed improvement strategies with each team member.
• Managed day-to-day operations, including supervision and assignment delegation for a member team
• Increased productivity by 20% and reduced material waste by 10% by consistently seeking efficiencies.
• Decreased costs by negotiating with vendors and suppliers for better prices.
• Oversaw personnel recruitment, performance, and scheduling.
• Saved the company an average of about $150,000 a year in hours from performing two other full-time
Improved office efficiency and customer service by 60% by overhauling previously haphazard filing
• Collected and organized sales performance and forecast analysis on weekly basis.
• Completed minor advertising graphic adjustments for sales representatives to achieve high-level
customer satisfaction results.
• Provided administrative support on marketing projects supporting Cars.com and Apartments.com.
• Created and maintained spreadsheets and developed administrative and logistical reports.
• Processed financial documents including contracts, expense reports, and invoices.
• Tracked and submitted employee timesheets to the accounting department for payroll processing.
• Provided excellent customer service in a high-volume call center and assisting potential students with enrollment questions and sending out literature.
• Documented student information into database and allocated leads according to guidelines set by
• Investigated and researched errors in sales lead assignments, communicated closely with enrollment
managers and counselors.
• Oversaw training for all new employees and current employees, coordinated refresher training classes
and updates to procedures.
• Provided excellent customer service in a high-volume call center in payroll environment
• Corrected payroll issues such as incorrect hours, taxes, Holiday pay, vacation, and sick time
• Administered changes in tax status, address, direct deposit, and state of residency as well as field W-2
• Handled data entry of all new employee's tax information and kept excel spreadsheet with totals and balanced payroll every month, reporting to department manager.
• Used payroll accounting software PeopleSoft on daily basis
Provided excellent customer services in a high-volume call center in accounting department in gas
• Researched & resolved accounting issues to maintain superior customer satisfaction
• Maintained oversight of key areas: administrative duties, training, and customer complaints.
• Assumed departmental supervisory role in mangers absence.
• Developed and implemented new associate training process. Created training materials, maintained
updates, and conducted training classes & new employee orientations.
• Analyzed customer accounts and when errors were reported. I performed detailed audits and resolved
duplicate billing issues and concerns using general accounting principles.