Sales, Customer Focus, Verbal Communication, Tracking Budget Expenses, Truck Scaling, Strategic Planning, General Proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, Great Arithmetic Skills, documentation Skills, Surveillance, and CPR
● Greet customers upon entering the store to insure them that there will be someone around to assist them when they are ready.
● Responsible for weekly inventory report for the area I am assigned to. Count the shoes on the shelves and in stock so that the manager can reorder specific shoes if necessary.
● Restocking the shelves to keep the store looking full and to keep the inventory moving out the door.
● Prepare cash register by insuring the correct amount of money is in the register to start the shift off with.
● Greet customers as they enter the building.
● Assist customers when checking out by also making sure they found everything they were looking for reassuring them that of correct pricing on items.
● Counting the money at the end of my shift to making sure there were no mistakes during any money transactions.
● I also help out in the electronic section selling phones when needed.
● Prepare vegetables and meats so that the cooks have food that is ready for cooking. In charge of cleaning, cutting, and seasoning all food. After preparation was complete I would put the food in containers and store them in the appropriate place in the freezer.
● Clean all dishes that came into the kitchen by cleaning them in the sink with the sanitizer solution then rinse them off. After this was done I had to run them through the dishwasher and then place in racks.
● Responsible for always keeping the kitchen, sanitary, and free of any slips, trips, and falls.
● Committed to unparalleled customer service, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills. Helping customers with finding gifts and things for themselves.
● Stocking and replenishing whichever area I was stationed at that day. Work effectively under pressure and with distractions while demonstrating patience when dealing with customers.
● Cleaning and replenish area so that next shift coming in was ready to start their shift with a prepared area.