Payroll Specialist - Bookkeeper - Receptionist - experienced in the processing of employee accounts, processing payroll and handling all accounting functions! I have excellent communication skills and attention to detail. I have handled everything from soup to nuts, from project management to bookkeeping to answer the phones, to a 2000 employee payroll!
Microsoft Office EXCEL (Formulas and macros and conditional formatting),
AdpPay Expert, ADP Ez-Labor, PCPW, Ceridian
Paychex Plus Timberline, Yardi, great plains, mas 90/as400, peach tree, myob, enterprise V4 kronosTime Keeper, ETime report smith, oracle, crystal report writer,
Quick Books Pro Customer Service Billing ICD9 Code book - HIPPA Billing,
Master Builder ADP PCPW, People Soft CSV spreadsheets for uploads into software
Part time to 2021
• Accumulates data from the bi-weekly payroll time sheets and management sign-in sheets and inputs that information into the ADP Computer System for the preparation of the bi-weekly payroll.
• Prepares the bi-weekly payroll, including all appropriate payroll reports and payroll checks for all employees entitled to payment for work performed.
• Maintains a current listing of all employees, including all pertinent information and benefit accumulation data.
• Handled all Accounts Payable
• Handle all inquiries concerning employee status or payroll information from inside or outside the facility.
• Perform all other clerical duties as assigned by the Controller and/or the Office Manager.
• Handle all payroll functions for up to 1500 employees (Union & Non-Union) and medical benefits.
• Deal with draws, bonuses and commissions, stock payouts and garnishments, terminations & new hires.
• Prepare multi state taxes and a small Canadian Payroll dealing with ADP Pay Expert and EZ Labor as well as Kronos Timekeeper.
• Oversee the maintenance, activity and integrity of the Financial Accounting System by GAAP Standards.
• Manage the accounting process to coordinate billing, accounts payable (up to 1000 invoices biweekly and 200 payables checks for each site per pay period), accounts receivable, as well as, collections and general journal entries to produce accurate monthly financial statements and check runs and purchasing.
• Perform cash deposits budgeting and forecasting as well as cash receipt applications.
• Set up new companies within parent company, including standard chart of accounts, AP/AR and payroll procedures.
• Facilitate and maintain relationships with bank and relations with outside vendors.
• Perform monthly reconciliations of bank and general ledger accounts.
• Prepare and generate month-end and year-end cost of sales as well as standard reporting for management and BOD.
• Prepare daily bank deposits and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Prepare financial and management reporting, monthly accruals and general ledger trial balance analysis
• Responsible for daily management of accounting and office staff.
• Coordinate annual audits and interim reviews with outside auditors.