Seeking an opportunity to utilize both inventory and compliance knowledge in
order to effectively meet expectations and improve efficiency. I am hardworking,
committed and goal-driven. I believe my previous experience along with education
would make me a valued member of the team.
and helped roll out trim crew.
Managed raw inventory and created daily reports for management.
● Transitioned into Inventory/Testing Coordinator in December 2018. Developed relationships with several account managers labs all
over the State(SC, BelCosta, Cannalysis, Cannasafe)
● Utilized Google Sheets to accumulate testing and inventory data
and shared with multiple departments to help make decisions.
● Tracked employee output and created productivity metrics as well as wrote SOPs for all production processes.
● Promoted to Inventory/Compliance manager in May 2019.
● Assisted with the implementation of METRC into Manufacturing
and Distribution. Handled all tag creating and inventory management as
well as transfers/manifests on a daily basis. Also assisted with the onboarding of DISTRU in our distribution.
● Trained members of staff and management on METRC and was in charge of the system for both Manf/Distro.
● Communicated directly with BCC & CDPH about compliance
matters & failed batch remediation/destruction. Developed processes for both distribution and retail cannabis waste.
● Responsible for all METRC transactions in both Dist. and Manf., worked with the compliance officer to keep inventory and reporting
● Wrote SOPs for metrc as well as many other processes, these were used to train departments on various systems and processes.
● Worked with several outside companies assisting them with Metrc
and compliance in Co-packing under manufacturing. Developed
processes with Cresco, Grizzly Peak, and Heavy Hitters to name a few.
● Brought on to help Retail Metrc in Jan 2020. Assisted with SOPs for Metrc adjustments and worked closely with the Treez team on issues
regarding inventory and transactions.
● Coordinated all testing with the labs and negotiated payment as well as communicated with production and manufacturing for R&D and the rollout of new products.
● In charge of compliance for all production and manufacturing,
trained team on Metrc, inventory management and quality control from my
experience in harvesting at the cultivation level.
of refurbished parts and equipment went out and the purchase orders processed through SalesForce.
● Helped oversee an Ehli auction in the warehouse.
● payment to Ehli. Oversaw the pickups and manage receipts of standing inventory of the auction.
● Organized and helped rewrite some of the Wholesale coordinator
SOPs for daily processes in the job.
● Inventory orders, managed and prepared daily financial
statements that were sent to the accountants(Weekly Sales, as well as Cash Sales for the week). Assisted with scheduling, interviewing and hiring in 12'-13' along with the General Manager
● Interviewed and Tested new-hires and trained them into their
positions and verified they could perform procedures and their essential
job functions properly. Also helped register new hires into the online
training program and tracked each new hire's progress with both hands
on and online training resources.
● Recognized as a Production "Star" Performer. Primarily a Kitchen
Leader in both the morning and the night shifts.
● Handled up to $10,500 Cash weekly between deposits and the safe and tills.
Supervised the Harvesting, drying and trimming of finished
material at the Salinas Cultivation site. Also supervised packaging for a
brief period at the cultivation.
● Managed and updated inventory and assisted with transfers of finished material.
● Worked and trained Spanish speaking employees and had to adapt and learn how to effectively communicate
● Worked with management to plan and execute operations and helped make decisions based on productivity and efficiency.
● Worked together with the operations manager to problem solve, implement and follow up any new procedures as well as hold others
accountable to the newly implemented standards.
● Used Google Sheets to communicate and coordinate inventory pickups and tracking of trimming output(s) with Management and the Extraction lab.
● Received raise in May 2018 from $16.83/hr to $18.00/hr