First-class customer service representative with experience maintaining high level of hospitality,
professionalism and business etiquette. Attentive when listening to guest requests or concerns and
addressed with prompt responses. Dependable and punctual, consistently arriving to work
prepared and on time.
• Oral and written • Checking in customers
communications • Using airline computer software
• Listening skills • Working with database software
• Inventory and Stock Handling. and other specialized programs.
• CPR/CDA/Coding & Billing • Computer skills including
Certified Microsoft Office.
• Ability to stay focused under • Administrative skills
high pressure. • Open Enrollment Specialist
• Undertake administrative • Life & Health Insurance Certified
• Welcomed patrons to front desk and engaged in friendly conversations while conducting check-in process.
• Enhanced guest satisfaction by answering inquiries about business operations and policies, resolving concerns and developing creative
solutions to guest concerns.
• Maintained smooth operations by correctly assigning rooms and coordinating efficient guest check-ins and check-outs.
• Confirmed transactional data by verifying name and payment information and clearly communicating costs and fees to patrons.
• Reserved guest rooms over phone, in person and via computer for travelers and provided confirmations.
• Handled high volume of phone calls and routed to proper guest or internal department.
• Handled payment processing duties and provided customers with receipts and proper bills and change.
• Completed end-of-day reporting and balanced registers to maintain financial accuracy.
• Greeted passengers and provided boarding instructions.
• Provided clients with assistance in preparing required travel documents
• Delivered exceptional service to every customer through active
engagement, effective listening and well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Assembled and issued required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies and itineraries.
• Protected passengers' baggage from loss, theft and damage through proper handling and oversight.
• Utilized PA system to announce departures and changes to landings.
• Managed gate, ramp and cabin services for each flight.
• Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children.
• Built and strengthened positive relationships with students, parents and teaching staff.
• Worked one-on-one with students to create individualized lesson plans
to increase progress.
• Developed interesting course plans with multimedia learning tools to meet academic, intellectual and social needs of students.
• Taught reading, language arts, mathematics and other subjects utilizing course of study adopted by Board of Education.
• Developed individualized lesson plans based on each student's IEP goals.
• Introduced and encouraged debate-style classroom setting to increase student active participation and critical thinking.
• Created lesson plans in accordance with state curriculum and school- wide curriculum standards.
• Strengthened parent-teacher and parent-child communication by holding regular parent-teacher conferences.