Experienced Data Entry professional, well versed in Remittance Processing, Lock box Operations and Document Control functions. Friendly and reliable team player seeking a challenging opportunity within a dynamic organization while utilizing my skills and abilities towards growth and advancement.
Technical: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (basic), outlook; FileTrail, Intelex, DocuWare, DocVue,
PeopleSoft/Oracle, Spectrum, Enterprise, AX & GP Dynamics Systems
• Accurately organized and prepared over 200 legal client records, for office remodel and offsite storage daily.
• Removed all client records, affixing, and scanning labels, using File Trail Entry system for tracking purposes.
• Accurately archived all time sensitive client documents for offsite storage facility upon department request.
• Assisted with retention and file transfer activities, obtaining relevant files, preparing file indexes, staging for review, and preparing for scheduled weekly shipments, and transfers.
• Assisted with clean-up activities, including categorization, and appropriate storage or deposition of content.
• Prepared reports related to the activity of the records department, ensuring accurate tracking, monitoring, and recordings of all daily work logs and entries on a weekly basis.
• Accurately prepared 1000+ customer utility payments for processing in a fast paced production environment.
• Thoroughly reviewed, sorted, batched, and scanned 1000+ utility payments for posting to customers accounts.
• Received, opened and separated over 1000+ pieces of Remittance mail, ensuring proper coding, and distribution.
• Reviewed and processed over 300+ customer utility payments utilizing Image Resolution Payment Systems daily.
• Performed accurate ten key by touch functions, using 10,000 keystrokes per hour, on a weekly basis.
• Thoroughly reviewed, scanned, and indexed 100+ student enrollment application documents into DocuWare Imaging System for the Registrar's Office on a daily basis.
• Prepared, batched and scanned 200+ hard copy documents for mandatory audit, ensuring accurate and up to date student enrollment information weekly.
• Securely linked electronic student documents from DocVue content into PeopleSoft imaging weekly.
• Managed large electric file movement through the Docuware content workflow digital system daily.
• Assisted with immediate electronic file coordination requests from the Admissions Department.
• Data processed, and scanned 200+ legal packets keying alpha/numeric using Archer legal systems daily.
• Received and processed over 400+ pieces of claimant mail ensuring proper coding and date stamping daily.
• Reviewed and corrected all data entry errors to prevent duplication or data degradation weekly.
• Accurately organized and maintained 400+ claimant files and assisted with mass mail outs weekly.
• Packaged and archived time sensitive claimant legal records for offsite storage facility as needed.
Reviewed, imaged, and indexed 100+ incoming hard copy Division Order files which included
Exploration, Crude, Gas and International daily, using Enterprise Lagniappe scanning systems.
• Accurately organized and maintained 200+ up to date files for the Division Order and Land Departments weekly.
• Monitored documents removed from file rooms to ensure borrowed files were retrieved in a timely fashion.
• Prepared and packaged archived files for Land and Division Order departments for offsite storage as needed.
• Scanned, batched and Data entered 200+ AP invoices daily using Spectrum Accounting system.
• Data entered, batched, scanned and filed 100+ new hire employee documentation weekly, which included
Employment Applications, Resumes, Offer letters, DMVs, Code of Ethics and Self-Identification forms.
• Assisted with 250+ volume check run and mail outs weekly; Payable statements and reports monthly.
• Prepared and archived vendor files for offsite storage upon departments request.
• Assisted with month end close, annual audits and vendor maintenance coordination.
• Organized and maintained 400+ vendor/supplier and employee files weekly.
• Contacted vendors and suppliers for invoice copies and payment discrepancies.
• Reviewed, and Data Processed 200+ AP three way match invoices for payment, using AX Dynamics.
• Reviewed, coded, Data entered and batched 60+ employee travel expense reports on a monthly basis.
• Opened and processed 500+ pieces of AP mail, ensuring proper coding, date stamping and distribution.
• Assisted with 200+ volume check run and mail outs weekly for timely vendor payments.
• Assisted with vendor maintenance coordination, month end close, audits and special projects.
Reviewed, scanned, and filed educational data identifying aptitude assessments for elementary students with learning disabilities. Ensured data was secured electronically and by project reference to assist with future
memory and intelligence research in compliance with HIPPA, in accordance with data policies daily.
• Organized and identified continued project research reference guides; Scanned & filed all hard copy data
accurately, in appropriate project files; Researched, verified, and identified documentation discrepancies
ensuring no illegible notations. Corrected and accurately recorded in proper project reference files daily.
• Packaged and archived student project reference records to an offsite storage facility.