Solutions Deployment | | Working in Chilled Environment|Communication Skills|Inventory
Scanning | Pallet Jack | Warehouse Picking & Packing | Warehouse Sorting| Warehouse Receiving & Inventory Management| Warehouse Loading & Unloading| Lifting (75+ lbs) | Warehouse Labor (overall) |
Type 100 WPM | Microsoft Office|Internet Proficienccy|Spelling & Grammar | Writing (Blogs, Columns, eBooks |
• Met quotas in all primary warehouse departments: picking, packing, loading/unloading, sorting, stocking/restocking, receiving, inventory, and general labor/maintenance.
• Worked successfully in a wide range of warehouse environments: small privately owned, multi-story corporate owned, cool and cold environments (30° F and 10° F) packing frozen goods, etc.
• Worked directly with Warehouse Leads and Supervisors to ensure daily quotas were met.
• Fulfilled duties of Receiving Clerk and kept track of inventory.
• Assisted in delegating duties setting priorities to ensure maximum productivity in warehouses.
• Conducted regular delivery reviews to manage project-related credits, mitigate cost, and schedule overruns to ensure high customer satisfaction.
• Answered delivery phone lines, as well as provide speedy delivery to customers.
• Received multiple reviews acknowledging my level of dedication to excellent customer service.
• Safely transported the product(s) to the respective destinations while handling the delivery vehicle efficiently.
• Adhered strictly to safety and quality standards both on and off the road.
• Ensured delivery vehicles were clean, fueled, and in good operating condition at all times.
• Computed sales prices, totaled purchases, processed payments, and operated a cash register to process cash, check, and credit card transactions.
• Fostered a 20% increase in customer loyalty by implementing interaction improvements.
• Greeted guests, stayed attentive to their needs in the dining area, and delivered food from the kitchen to the guests appropriately.
• Ensured compliance with prescribed standards in the areas of guest relations, labor costs, paper costs, restaurant safety, and sanitation.
• Assisted owners in the smooth running of all restaurant departments.