• Hard worker
• Detail oriented
• Landscape Maintenance
* Take measurements to establish furniture dimensions during the design
* Cut and shape wood materials to obtain components for a furniture unit
* Assemble and join wood components with the aid of nails, glue, and hammer to form a complete
* Bore holes on wood materials/structures to create lodge space for screws and bolts
* Sanding and planing of wood and furniture
● Maintaining cemetery by weed whacking, mowing lawn sections, seeding, cutting trees.
● Lifting materials and headstones weighing up to 300lbs
● Digging lots and setting up burials for funeral services
● Bundle mail in preparation for delivery or transportation to relay boxes
● Deliver mail to residences and business establishments
● Maintain accurate records of deliveries
● Meet schedules for the collection and return of mail.