I am an experienced staff support professional with a proven track record in a wide scope of roles including rights clearance, front office management and clerical support for CFOs, presidents and other executives in a diversity of industries. I have strong organizational skills that enable me to multi-task calmly and with the necessary momentum to get the job done. No task is too small and no challenge too big not to be met head-on with vigor and enthusiasm.
● Guided new hires through the online I-9 application and verification appointments
● Researched elements required to conduct alternate I9 verification, such as employee locations
● Revised and amended instructions to complete the application process
● Maintained extensive spreadsheet and calendar entries
● Received and stocked grocery products
● Baked a variety of breads from scratch using no yeast active starters
● Assisted in meal preparation and customer service for lunch counter,
● Researched and procured licenses and releases for editorial and promotional use.
● Negotiated fees and rights stipulations with image providers.
● Provided customer service to in-house photo stock providers by advising or responding to requests for photo usage guidance within projects, including release issues and fee estimates
● Initiated payments and followed up with photographers for outstanding invoices and with Accounts Payable for outstanding payments.
● Produced accounts receivables, provided project support and front desk/customer service
● Performed quality control analysis of a peer review system for a science journal association
● Detected discrepancies between HTML representations of PDF documents and analyzed underlying markup problems in XML and SGML-tagged instances supplied by conversion vendors
● Performed various tasks in all phases of construction including framing and trim carpentry, electrical installation and repair and plumbing installation and repair.
● Purchased and delivered a wide array of parts and supplies for a contractor on several commercial and residential projects.
● Assisted in the maintenance of rental properties performing such duties as light plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting and carpentry repairs.
● Provided administrative support for financial anchor of international not for profit.
● Arranged multiple platform conferences both live and online for international hosts and guests.
● Provided post conference survey data analysis and conference document archiving.
● Assisted the CFO by monitoring his emails and calendar.
● Assisted in publication distribution, document filing, supply inventory and general correspondence.
● Served drinks
● Maintained stock and facilities as the sole employee on premise
● Monitored due diligence documentation for loan closings and applications.
● Maintained spreadsheet development for closing draws and asset management budget sheets.
● Provided regular correspondence and face to face interaction with representatives of various government agencies such as HUD, OTR, DCHA, and DCHFA.