• Cash Handling
• Retail Sales
• Independently worked in new items for store (NIKI)
• Inventory Control (4 years)
• Supervising Experience (4 years)
• Warehouse experience (7 years)
• Freight Experience (7 years)
• Organizational Skills (10+ years)
• Microsoft Word
• Skilled Laborer (4 years)
• Construction (4 years)
• Forklift (1 year)
• Medical Assistant (10+ years)
Work style: Reliability -- Highly Proficient
Tendency to be reliable, dependable, and act with integrity at work
Full results: Highly Proficient
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued
development in any professional field.
Preparing daily installation orders
Responsible for supervising, assembling, managing, and motivating small groups of associates on a
• Leadership communication skills
• Proactively made smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
• As a team lead making sure I set a good example, ensuring safety policy is followed and engage the team to achieve goals.
• Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction warehouse sites.
• Fast paced working conditions requiring moving of heavy materials, bending and standing for long
periods of time as well as lots of walking.
• Utilization of hand and power tools of all types
• Perform other job duties as requested to support business operations.
• Collect construction trash and transport to dumpster as well as break down cardboard boxes and dispose into recycling dumpster.
• Observe safety and security procedures as applicable and report potentially unsafe conditions to management.
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Closely monitor your team members' productivity and abilities to perform various job functions • Be
able to meet the physical demands of the assignment
• Assist with Non- Inventory management
• Forklift knowledgeable
• Equipment assembly knowledgeable and manageability
• Prior retail and or merchandising experience with Home Depot
• Setting products to planogram, signage installation, building displays, price labels
• Assisted in Perishable Department when needed
• Reading planograms, floor plans, or blueprints for retail shelving and fixture placement
• Moving, adjusting, and installing pallet racking, beams, or gondola shelving units
• Working knowledge of basic tools like wrenches, drills, saws, and others
• removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures, and pegs
• Adjust shelving accordingly to schematics/ measurements adjusted per set
• Reset/Remodeling made for POG/MOD
• Identified expired items and removed from shelves
• Carpentry knowledge
• Assisted and helped train new coworkers
• Assisted with new store openings
• Organized, Reliable, Willingness To Learn, Team Player, Leadership, and Good Attendance
Provides retail merchandising coverage within a designated retailer and assigns territory in a timely
and efficient manner
• Assists departments in the implementation of signage and other merchandising advertisements
• Participates regularly in merchandise resets within a team atmosphere
• Maintains client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked