Recently Graduated from UEI College as a Dental Assistant. Bilingual individual seeking a position as a Dental Assistant in a successful office where I can utilize my training and help provide quality patient care.
• Prepare the dental treatment room
• Chair side assisting duties
• Dentrix software
• Assist with dental and periodontal charting
• C.P.R and A.E.D Certification
• Customer service
• Dental office procedures
• Disinfect treatment room along with placement and removal of surface barriers
• Greet patients upon arrival
• Operate the ultrasonic cleaner and autoclave
• Seat patients and prepare them for their dental procedure
Completed 170 hours of hands on experience. Assisted with composite procedures, extractions, same day crowns and root canals.
Greeted patients and brought them back to the room. Then complete all forms, take blood pressure and write down any questions for the Dentist. Assisted the hygienist with periodontal charting.
Learn how to sterilize dental instruments and to set up rooms for treatments.
Responsible for basic cleaning in residential homes. Cleans floors and rooms including dusting, mopping, vacuuming and picking up larger objects off the floor. Supervising my second cleaners work. Communicating with clients and driving to each home to provide cleaning services.
Responsible for managing Urban Edge Apartments duties included all office duties, setting appointments for tours, leasing, preparing renewals, delinquency collections, evictions, lockouts, marketing for the property, taking rent payments, taking service requests for maintenance and following up for completion. Also was in charge of updating property reports, making bank deposits and conducting routine inspections.