Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc. Follow the prep list
created by chefs to plan duties. Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in
cooking. Ensure all food and other items are stored properly. Maintain a clean and orderly
kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc. Prepare restaurant tables with special
attention to sanitation and order. Attend to customers upon entrance. Take/serve
orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products. Collaborate with other
restaurant servers and kitchen/ bar staff.
• Carried out all maintenance duties allocated by the Foreman.
• Understood and carried out verbal and written instructions.
• Assisted Arborists with tree removals, pruning, and debris disposals.
• Learned techniques and the proper use of tools from senior or more experienced crew members.
• Safely used tools and equipment like chippers and chainsaws to carry out maintenance tasks.
• Ensured all sites are kept clean and free of hazards.
• Inspected equipment and tools and performed repairs and maintenance when required.
• Used the appropriate gear and observed safety protocols.
• Reported any issues or safety hazards to the Foreman or other relevant parties.
• Adhered to company and environmental regulations at all times.
Cleaned and prepared construction sites to eliminate possible hazards. Read plans, instruction, or
specifications to determine work activities. Loaded, unloaded and identified building
materials, machinery, or tools. Lubricated, cleaned, and repaired machinery, equipment, or tools.
Provided assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters, plasterers, or masons. Applied
caulking compounds by hand or caulking guns to protect against entry of water or air.
Performed weatherization tasks, such as repairing windows, adding insulation, or applying
weather- stripping materials. Performed light demolition and carpentry work.
Manage all incoming and outgoing packages in a warehouse or logistics facility. They ensure that all
outgoing packages are packed accurately based on the order form and secured properly based on
company standards. They then ensure that the parcels are shipped and delivered.